Erom Media Ltd (registered number 9716851) (“Erom Media”) provides web design, marketing and website maintenance services and, for the purposes of the relevant legislative requirements, is considered a data controller.
Erom Media is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of its clients and the privacy of its clients’ users. Erom Media does not sell, rent or loan any personal information regarding its clients or any of its client’s users to any third party.
Information we may collect from you, to be treated as “Personal Information”
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in any of the forms on our website www.eromagency.com. This includes information provided when contacting us through the “Send a message” form, through the “Get a quote” or “Ask for a quote form”, as well as informaiton provided by phone or Skype. We may also ask you for information when creating an account in our client area.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information that you may provide to us in relation to the prospect of entering into business with us.
- Information that you may provide to us in relation to business operations with us.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- We may also collect and analyse certain information regarding the use of the website and services available. Information may include, but is not limited to, website traffic volume, frequency of visits, type and time of transactions, type of browser and operating system.
All personal information relating to a user of a website from an Erom Media client, that is given to Erom Media, will be retained in accordance with the contractual terms between Erom Media and the client, as well as the laws and regulations (including any data protection laws and regulations) of the relevant jurisdiction.
This policy applies only to the Erom Media website and not to the websites of other organisations to which we provide links. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of such third parties.
Use of Personal Information
Personal information regarding a client, or any of a client’s users, that is provided to Erom Media will only be used to provide the client with requested services. Other than as required by the laws and regulations that apply in the relevant jurisdiction or a court order, Erom Media will not provide any personal information regarding any of its clients, or any of the client’s users, to any other entity outside the Erom Media Group (includes our branches in New Zeeland and Romania) without the consent of the client.
We may use personal information to provide the services you request, including services that display customised emails, newsletters, forms, documents and reports. We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis in order to improve our website.
The global nature of the Erom Media business means that its data processing facilities may not necessarily be located in the jurisdiction of the entity that provides services to the relevant client. Accordingly, in order to process data effectively, the relevant entity may transfer data to another entity within the Erom Media Group (or to selected data processors) in countries outside the European Economic Area. Should this be necessary the Erom Media Group as data controller shall ensure that the same safeguards for the protection of the personal data will be applied before proceeding to process data.
Please note that our telephone lines may recorded for quality purposes.
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
As a business, Erom Media does not target its offering toward, and does not knowingly collect any personal information from users under 13 years of age.
|General cookies, session cookies: wordpress_, wp-.||These cookies are used to remember when a contact form is submitted and general options through the website|
|Google Analytics cookies: _ga, _gat.||These cookies are used to collect website metrics (how many users visited our website, traffic sources, etc) and data about how users are interacting with our website. All data is collected anonimously. We use this data to understand our users and to further improve our website and our marketing campaigns.|
|Yandex Metrica cookies: fuid#, _ym_, yabs_, yandexuid||These cookies are used to collect website metrics (how many users visited our website, traffic sources, etc) and data about how users are interacting with our website. All data is collected anonimously. We use this data to understand our users and to further improve our website and our marketing campaigns.|
For most browsers, you can manage cookies from the ‘tools’ or ‘options’ menu. From there, usually through a “Privacy” tab, you should be able to delete cookies and manage cookie settings.
Should you require any further information regarding how personal information is processed by Erom Media or if you would like to review the personal information held about you by Erom Media, please write to us at Sentinel House, Ancells Business Park, Harvest Crescent, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 2UZ.